Mine Axial Fans
Toughvent’s aerodynamically tested and optimised design provides a ventilation solution that delivers maximum air power at the highest energy efficiencies.
Toughest components for reliable performance:
• Integral inlet guide vane and aerofoil impeller nose cone.
• Variable pitch full aerofoil section cast steel blades.
• Fabricated steel hub assembly.
• Steel aerofoil section rotor nacelle assembly.
• Heavy duty rollover terminal box to IP65.
Innovative design to meet the ventilation needs of underground mining operations:
• Upstream guide vane to pre swirl air onto impeller.
• CAD enhanced nose cone on the impeller for improved efficiency.
• Variable pitch steel impeller allowing for task-specific duty application.
• Steel rotor assembly fully welded to the inside of the casing and onto a motor mount nacelle adding structural strength.
• Modular impeller track providing double protection for the fan on this critical area.
• Motor is flange mounted at the drive end bearing, onto a machined surface on the nacelle and also has fabricated struts, supporting the back of the motor.
• An optional air straightener can be fitted down steam of the impeller to prevent air swirl onto flexible ducting.
For more information visit www.toughvent.co.za
CFW Cape Town
3 Parin Road, Parow Industria,
7493, Western Cape, South Africa
+27 (0)21 931 8331
4 Chilworth Road, Founders View North, Modderfontein, Edenvale, 1645, Gauteng
+27 (0)11 452 5830 / 5146